- Go to My Profile from the drop-down menu that appears under your username, top right of the screen
- Hovering over the picture area will bring up an option "change". Click!
- Click on browse. Find the picture you want.
- add in the URL to an offsite image.
- Click ok. This will upload a picture from your computer and onto the forum and shows under your name next to your posts.
The ideal size is 200x200; you will be able to crop larger pictures
To add a signature (a picture at the bottom of your posts):
- Go to My Setting from the drop-down menu that appears under our username, top right of the screen
- From left-hand menu, select "signature"
- Here you can link to an image off-site, or use the editor to write text.
Please keep your signatures to a size of 500px by 120px.
Anything bigger than this will be removed or asked you to resize it. This is so that members do not have to scroll down the page unnecessarily after reading your posts.
Note: Avatars and signatures are viewable to everyone, therefore we ask that they are suitable for people of all ages. Anything not suitable will see you being asked to remove them and in the event of uncooperation, will be removed for you.
If you do not wish to view signatures at all, tick ("check") the 'Ignore all signaures when reading' box in "Ignore preferences".
Edited by oolongcha, 12 March 2013 - 08:29 AM.