• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Gaming XP

Gaming XP

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:49 AM

I would like to see the rules please also could I speak to the founder or an admin please! :doh:

#2 oolongcha

oolongcha

BUKF's Nightwatchman

• Best UK Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,049 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:44 AM

You can PM Biggles as Admin, or you can always PM me as a moderator and I can see if I can help.

I don't think there is a page of "Forum Rules" page as such at the moment (although there certainly are rule, we've just changed forum interface) - but again, you can PM me with any specific enquiry you have.

If you are unable to PM, reply to this post here with your queries - it will be read by moderators & admin, and you will get a response.

#3 steel bat

steel bat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:12 PM

I don't usually bother reading pages of rules. To my mind, if a forums worth being in then it's simple enough - play nice, and dont spam.

Edited by steel bat, 20 June 2012 - 11:15 PM.

#4 oolongcha

oolongcha

BUKF's Nightwatchman

• Best UK Moderators
  • 15,049 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:56 AM

View Poststeel bat, on 20 June 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

I don't usually bother reading pages of rules. To my mind, if a forums worth being in then it's simple enough - play nice, and dont spam.

That basically sums it up :doh:

Any problems should be resolved by PM with a moderator rather than discussion on the forum.

#5 C.Rowe

C.Rowe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

Dear Oolongcha.

I am unable to PM as yet as I have only just joined the site. However I am a Trainee Clinical Psychologist with the University of Exeter and I am contacting you to request permission to advertise my doctoral on-line research study on your forum and/or your mailing list. The study is about attitudes to mental health problems and how they influence seeking help. Individuals do not need to have experienced a mental health problem to participate in the study. Individuals who have experienced mental health difficulties will not be asked to report on their own experiences in any detail. This research is supervised by Prof. Manuela Barreto at the University of Exeter and has been approved by the University Research Ethics Board.

The study will be available to complete via a hyperlink which will direct participants to the questionnaire. Participants will then complete a consent form, followed by a series of questions. At the end of the study participants will be debriefed about the purpose of the study. A word version of the study materials is attached for your interest.

All data will be kept confidential and will be stored electronically on a secure and encrypted computer. Participants will be offered the opportunity to enter the prize draw to win £50, although they can choose not to enter. If the results of the study are published, all data will remain anonymous. We can acknowledge the assistance of the website, depending on your wishes in this regard.

If you have any questions about the study please don’t hesitate to ask, otherwise I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Christina Rowe
Trainee Clinical Psychologist

#6 oolongcha

oolongcha

BUKF's Nightwatchman

• Best UK Moderators
  • 15,049 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

Hi Christina,

You can go ahead and post a link - just open a thread on the "Chatterbox" boards.

oolongcha

#7 gertu

gertu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:18 PM

here - http://bestukforums....?showtopic=4782

#8 ukchargepoint

ukchargepoint

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:39 AM

is there any otehr way of posting a link other then this plac

#9 oolongcha

oolongcha

BUKF's Nightwatchman

• Best UK Moderators
  • 15,049 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

You can post a link anywhere in the forums where appropriate - as long as it's not advertising.

#10 Naruta00

Naruta00

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

Hi, I am new here; I can't open any discussion. I can;t upload a profile picture either, even though I followed the instructions to upload a picture but nothing happened. Hope you can help me!

#11 ai21

ai21

NOT a deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:03 PM

nowadays - there seem to be only one rule:

Thou shalt not spam

#12 oolongcha

oolongcha

BUKF's Nightwatchman